Remote Desktop Connection
The process differs slightly depending on which Windows you are running. Click on the relevant link or follow the instructions below:
- Click on Window icon (bottom left) and start typing 'Remote Desktop Connection'. Alternatively, you can click on the Windows icon and scroll down to Windows Accessories
- In the Computer field: remote.logs.uk.com and click Connect.
- Username and password will be exactly the same as when you login to a computer at school.
- Your credentials will be saved
- On the AppStore, download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Click on the + button and type in remote.logs.uk.com in the PC name field.
- In the username field, enter nsnet\username (replace username with your login details).
If you have forgotten your password or are having difficulty signing in, please contact us using the form below.